Monday 23 March 2015

The Cleaning Bug – A Virus among All Pregnant Women

Don’t know what the correlation with the pregnancy and the cleaning bug and above all the cleanliness we expect in our pregnancy clothing?! But as the months progress we women just go on an overdrive and I wonder why? So I am 6 months pregnant and I work really hard to keep the house clean and get things in order and create space for the new baby like he/she is fighting with me for space for his over sized clothes (pun intended).

Or discarding away all my Size 0 clothes (again pun intended) which I feel like i will never fit into again. Really! Actually I know that I just might but I want to sympathize with myself for those extra kilos that I’ve gained and how getting back into shape is such a task.

I know that I am not the only one gets this but I just wonder why does this happen? Why does the sight of trash or anything remotely unclean just get our nerves ticking? Husbands beware! It’s nice to be organized but is not sure if cleaning and cleaning and organizing some more is the best use of time. I didn’t do it in my last pregnancy as I was on my desk doing a full time job. But this time around it’s bitten me and bitten me bad. I know a friend who thought she had become highly domesticated just because she was on a cleanliness drive!

The only conclusion I can draw is good is just preparing you for sleepless nights and new responsibility that’s about to take all over you! So get rid of the cleaning bug, put on your best pregnancy dress and enjoy a lavish day for yourself every once in awhile, because you might have to let it go for at least 3 years once the little one pops out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment